Wednesday 19 September 2012

You.

I raised my hand up to you,
you weren't there to hold.
I sensed your presence ;
but.. you aren't here I was told.

I hazed around the space,
trying to earn your precious glimpse.
you walked away from me.
on my sight you winced.

I trusted those days,
those minutes, those seconds.
never  thought you could change,
You gave no reminisce.

You descended the stairs,
with a visage having no emotions.
My strength declined,
calculating your each motion.

You saw me fighting;
battling within to hold my tears.
Shattered, I was,
you didn't bother I fear.

I tried to stop you,
you ignored my plea.
you tried to avoid it,
my eyes could see.
love was supposed to stay within us
Insulted, disrespected..
It has now abandoned us.

You smashed out through the door
drifted away from me.
I promise to forget you,
I'll try, my love you're now free.

You meant a world to me.
untouched by false convictions.
tethered by betrayal..
Loneliness..
has now become a painful ramification.

Nights have grown more dark,
Memories wail out hideous pain.
life has come to standstill,
I need you to frame it again.

This life you gave,
once shone golden red;
deprived of your presence..
every night, I lay on a death bed.

2 comments: